- Industrial Subassemblies
Industrial Products and Subassemblies
SinoScan supplies industrial products and subassemblies to both a wide range of well-known industries including marine/offshore, processing, healthcare, and automotive as well as a number of niche markets. For products where Intellectual Property (IP) is a concern, sourcing of production input is handled through a number of suppliers and final assembly done at our own facility in Shanghai.
Subassemblies currently supplied to customers include components made from all materials and processes found in our products portfolio. Delivery is typically made either to customers assembly line or directly to finished goods stock, packaged and marked according to customer requirements.
- Customer Liaison and Project Management handled by engineering team in customer host country.
- Full CAD-capabilities for both parts and tooling.
- Each material and process handled by engineers and QCs specialized in that area.
- Day-to-day contact, supervision and development of suppliers.
- In-house VMM/CMM and a wide range of other specialized testing equipment.
- 3rd Party Material Certificates provided as needed.
- Documented quality control performed on all deliveries before shipping in accordance with our ISO9001:2008-certified quality management system.
- Quotations are provided by American, British, German, Danish and Canadian SinoScan market companies.
- All business transactions are conducted between customer and market companies.
- All quotations are provided with part specifications and include unit and tooling prices, based on documentation, batch size, stock arrangements, and estimated annual usage.
- 50 percent of tooling costs are paid at commencement of sample production and the remainder at sample approval. Tooling is the sole property of the customer.
- Prices are quoted DDP in customer’s local currency or otherwise as per customer requirements.
- Unit Prices are adjusted when the combined change of material index price and currency rate is in excess of 5 percent of said unit price.
- Standard payment terms are 8 days after delivery.
- Local/off-shore Warehousing and/or vendor-managed inventory (VMI) services provided as needed.