- Contact Us
Position: Regional Sales Representative
Reporting to: President – SinoScan, Inc. USA
SinoScan is an expanding international business for the sourcing of custom made engineering components and products from China, with sales offices in Canada, China, Denmark, Germany, United Kingdom, and United States. We provide management and engineering services for manufacture from initial investigation, development and prototyping, through to delivery of production parts and assembly of products.
More information can be obtained from our website at www.sinoscan.com.
The main responsibility is to develop new business in the Chicago, IL region. Sales responsibilities include finding new prospects, cold-calling to gain appointments, as well as visits to prospects in order to gain new customers. Responsibilities also include sending marketing materials to prospects as well as visits to prospects accompanied by the Director of Operations or President of SinoScan.
Knowledge of mechanical engineering parts and products, as well as Point of Sale fixtures would be beneficial.
The position would suit a seasoned sales representative with a background in project management, manufacturing, production or design, and development who is seeking a new opportunity to develop their career while utilizing their previous experience.
Work will primarily be home office based with local travel in the Chicago, IL region.
The home office geographical location must be within a 50 mile radius of Chicago, IL.
Sales and Marketing
- Development of new business opportunities and finding new prospective customers.
- Delivery of presentations to potential customers.
KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS / EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering manufacturing techniques and processes.
- Successful record of accomplishment within sales and/or business development.
- Knowledge of Point of Sale fixtures and/or other retail fixtures
- Preferred: minimum Associates Degree or equivalent in sales discipline.
- 5-10 years of experience in sales.
- Information technology skills:
- Essential: Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Advantageous: Microsoft Office Project, Powerpoint, and Access; CAD applications.
- Ability to acquire new customers as well as maintaining and growing existing the customer base.
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid drivers license